Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I have whole bunches of updates coming soon, pinky promise, but I wanted to take a quick sec. to mention all the little things that I have to be thankful for...

1.  I'm thankful that everyone I love is happy and healthy
2.  I'm thankful that my town has mostly recovered from the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
3.  I'm thankful that I have a group of friends who I can count on and enjoy myself with
4.  I'm thankful that my last x-ray showed that my fractures are FINALLY beginning to heal
5.  I'm thankful that my dance teacher has been so great to let me watch classes whenever I want
6.  I'm thankful that my experience on the swim team thus far has been fantastic
7.  I'm thankful that having two broken feet led me to discover that I love swimming
8.  I'm thankful that in less than a year I get to start a new adventure in my life
9.  I'm thankful that I passed AP Calculus this marking period

I was planning on writing ten thankful statements, but then the 10th one was aligned weird because it was an extra digit from the rest of the numbers.  And that bothered me.  So I just wrote nine.  I hope everyone's Thanksgiving has been fantastic and that you have so many things to remain thankful for until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment