Saturday, November 10, 2012

Crocs are da bomb

I am fully aware that Crocs are only acceptable footwear if you are A) under the age of three, or B) a nurse.  I am neither.  But I have recently rediscovered Crocs and I fully support my new stance that Crocs are the most under-appreciated footwear of all time.

When I say "rediscovered" I really mean "my gram gave me a pair of Crocs once and I stashed them on a shelf in the garage for three years until I broke both of my feet and needed driving shoes so I pulled them out and realized that even though they are ugly they are seriously comfortable".

Because of the lack of movement available in space boots, it's against the law to drive in them.  Even if it's on your right foot, you can still get fined if you're caught driving with it on.  So I have to take off my space boots and put on real shoes (which are pretty much always going to be Crocs from now on, because they're awesome) and drive, put my space boots on, do my thing, get back in the car switch to shoes (Crocs) drive, put my space boots on.  Do you understand how this goes?  Lemme tell ya what.  It's annoying.

But anyway.  I like the Crocs.  They're like memory foam for your feet.  Hell yeah.  Also mine happen to be in the neutral and non-conspicuous shade of periwinkle.  Did ya catch that sarcasm?  But whatevs.  Whatever works I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment