Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ballerina Butt

"Glute Meat".  That's how my ballet teacher refers to our butts.  She says we have a lot of "glute meat".  It makes me laugh.

It's true though.  We all have dancer butts.

Like I've mentioned before, I began dancing at a ballet school about half an hour away from my house at the beginning of the season.  Since then, my body has certainly changed into more of a dancer body.  Butt and all.

That's kind of all I have to say right now.  I've been kind of boring lately.  This thought about dancer butts was fostered by my school musical, actually (you can expect a musical update soon).  During rehearsal our stage manager requires that we wear sweatpants/yoga pants/leggings.  According to some of my cast members, leggings make the booty look nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment