Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bippity Boppity Boo!

A dance thing, a dance thing!

Yay finally, I have dance stuff to talk about!

I have incredible news...I get to be in my ballet school's company ballet this spring!  I know, I know - MK, you have two broken feet, what business do you have in a ballet - uhhhh, a character role!

The company is doing Cinderella and my ballet teacher emailed me and asked if I would be interested in a character role.  And I said heck to the yes!!  She told me she would either have me do the Fairy Godmother or the Wicked Stepmother.  I said I'd love to be either.

So then last week I heard back from her and guess what...I get to be the wicked stepmother.  I'm so pumped.  We've had one rehearsal so far and it seems like it's going to be an absolute blast!  And I get to be in the ballet studio again!!  YAYY!!

So I'll keep ya updated as this progresses, but I'm so so so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment