Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh Boy.

So remember those feet problems I've been having?  Sesamoiditis and Plantar Fasciitis?  Yeah.  They're still here.  I had a follow up appointment with my podiatrist today, and I didn't expect good news.  My feet were doing better for a little while one my resting and Advil regiment, but about two weeks ago they decided they were going to hurt again.  A lot.  My feet throb all day everyday.  With one exception, but we'll get to that later.

So the doctor said it was a little strange that my feet were still bothering me after so long, so she wants to do an MRI to rule out possible fractures.  That will be in a week or so.  Until then I'm just supposed to continue to try and stay off of it.  Which means no dance.  :(

So guess what I did.  I joined the swim team.  Well, technically I just showed up to a preseason practice as a back up plan in case I couldn't go back to dance...which is the case.  So I'll be joining the swim team.  And I honestly think I'll enjoy it!  Even if I don't love it, my feet don't hurt when I'm in the water, so I'm going to stick with it just for a few hours a day where my feet don't hurt.

That's all for now.  Over and out.

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment